Thursday, December 29, 2016

Fall Retreat 2016

Once again Fall Retreat was an incredible weekend.  Even after 7 straight years of going on this retreat, it is still my favorite thing we do in student ministry.  We had another great group this year and beautiful weather.  I loved leading my small group and just hanging out with these students that I love so much!

Such a beautiful place

I love him and am constantly amazed at how God has given him so many skills and talents necessary to succeed in ministry

After 8 years of going on Fall Retreats and staying as far away from the zip line as possible, Josh faced his fear and did it.  He even liked it enough to go twice!!



most beautiful place ever to play 9 square in the air

I'm so thankful God has allowed me to lead this small group of girls this year with Leslie



No comments: