Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mrs. Smith

Isabel had an amazing teacher this year!  I have no doubt that God placed Isabel in Mrs. Smith's class because He knew it would be the perfect match for her.  Isabel absolutely loved Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Smith absolutely loved Isabel!  I knew it would be a happy year for Isabel at my fall conference when she told me that she could look at Isabel's "big doe eyes" and know if she was upset about something.  She told me that she would do anything in the world to make it all alright for Isabel. And she did!  She challenged Isabel, praised her for doing well, and took the time to really care about all her students and do what was best for them.  Isabel will miss her so much next year but is excited that Mrs. Smith will still be her cheer leading coach!


No comments: