Thursday, May 28, 2015

bears, baseball, and toes...

A quick recap of the past few weeks from pictures from my phone:

The 2nd graders put on a "talking zoo" the week before school was out.  Each student picked an animal that they researched.  They wrote and memorized a speech about that animal and then dressed up as it.  At the talking zoo, parents and other students came around to hear their presentations.  Isabel was a grizzly bear and she did a great job.  She is definitely the cutest bear I've ever seen!

One of Isabel and Will's good friends had a super fun birthday party at the Alabama vs. Vanderbilt baseball game.  While the birthday boy, Yates, was getting to throw the first pitch I managed to take a picture of his biggest fans!

For Mother's Day, my mom and I decided to get pedicures together and bring Isabel with us for her first pedicure.  She. Loved. It!  I'm afraid we have created a pedicure monster!  She loved the massage chair and could not stop laughing because her feet are so ticklish.  She also picked neon green polish regardless of my suggestions of any other color!!

No comments: