Monday, September 22, 2014

Fiesta!!

The kids are really loving their new school! They were all ready for "spirit day" last week!

I love getting to be involved in my kids schools. Since there were not many opportunities to volunteer the first month of school, I'm taking advantage of every chance I get now. I have had lunch with both kids recently, worked the book fair twice last week and then Friday I got to help with the Mexican fiesta in Will's classroom. 

They learned all about Mexico all week and then ended the week with a piñata and eating Mexican food! They all had a great time!

Will was super proud of his awesome sombrero!

Mad dash to get prizes when the piñata broke!

Like his mama, Will is not a huge fan of Mexican food so his snack basically consisted of a plain tortilla and tostito chips. 


No comments: