Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was sweet and simple again this year.  I'll be honest...it just isn't that big of a deal around here.  I think "gifts" is probably last on the list of love languages for both Josh and me, which works out well. A couple of days before Valentine's Day I actually stopped to look at some cards thinking I would at least get Josh a card.  After looking at a few I realized that it would make him happier if I didn't spend the $6 on a card for him.

However valentines are still a big deal at school. Both kids picked out their valentines to pass out to their class and worked hard writing everyone's name on them.  I think this is the first year that both kids could do all the writing completely on their own!

 Isabel and her "mailbox" that she made to take to school

Will picked power ranger valentines this year (and some added candy of course)

working hard writing his name and his friends' names

My sweet girl on Valentine's Day

No comments: