Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a fun, lazy, family day.  That afternoon a student brought over a Christmas present for our family.  It included lots of goodies but the inflatable boxing gloves were definitely a favorite for Josh and Will.


I love our Christmas Eve service at church.  It is always a special time to focus on and celebrate the birth of our savior but this year was even more special to us because Josh gave the message during the service.  He did an amazing job!  As he read part of the Christmas story from our children's Jesus Storybook Bible, I kept thinking about Gods amazing love for us and how blessed I truly am!

I love these two so much and I'm so incredibly thankful that they understand a little more each year about what Christmas is all about!

I love that my mom gets to be here to celebrate with us

So thankful that Nana gets to be here with us too!

I'm so thankful I get to be their mommy

I was so proud of how well Isabel and Will did during the service.  They sang songs and listened to their daddy (and Will only asked about 100 times when it was time to light the candles)

I love my family!

Isabel and Will quickly changed into their pajamas when we got home! Will felt like he looked just like an elf and was making us laugh so hard.  Their excitement was out of control!!

They could not believe it was finally the night for Santa to come but they were also a little sad that they had to say goodbye to our elf, Max.

They got to open one present before setting out cookies and milk for Santa and heading to bed!

No comments: