Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another year of Gingerbread Houses

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is the gingerbread house night at our church.  It is definitely a favorite for Josh, Isabel and Will too!  It is a fun night with our friends at church and community and it is always fun to eat pizza and candy and decorate gingerbread houses!  This was the first year that Isabel declared that she did not want ANY help!  She was determined to decorate her house on her own without any input.  It is weird how this proof of her growing up can cause me relief and sadness at the same time.  Of course it is easier to only help one child with their house but at the same time I really miss my baby girl!!  Anyway......

Starting off a fun night with pizza

she's ready to decorate

serious concentration

Will being silly with his buddy, Lincoln

Isabel and her friend, Lillie

My beautiful girl so proud of her final product

Another successful gingerbread night with these two cuties

No comments: