Thursday, November 14, 2013

Will's Thanksgiving Program

Two years ago we watched Isabel in her 4K Thanksgiving program. This week it was Will's turn!  I have to admit that it makes me a little sad.  It is just one more sign that my baby boy is growing up! I'm not sure I'm ready for that.  Will was beyond excited though.  He has been singing his songs for weeks and practicing his "speaking part." Of course like any time you watch over 30 4 and 5 year olds perform, it was entertaining and hilarious at some points but Will did a great job and we were so proud of him!

 Ready to get started!

singing with his class

love my little man!
he is growing up way too fast

Will taking a bow when the program was over.  This kid just makes me laugh all the time!

We love Mrs. Kara! She was Isabel's teacher 2 years ago and now Will gets to be in her class.  

Making crazy faces because they are actually laughing at daddy behind me!

Will and Addie

No comments: