Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

We had another great Thanksgiving in Birmingham this year.  As always, I have so so much to be thankful for!  God has blessed me in so many ways and although I want to appreciate His gifts every day, I'm thankful that we have a day set aside to recognize all He has done!

My 3 favorite blessings

I love my family!

So incredibly thankful (and shocked) for a good family photo!

I am a lucky girl to be happily married to my best friend!

We are so thankful for Nana!

Cousins coloring!
We are always thankful for chaotic fun times with cousins

Isabel loves Addy and was ready and willing to hold her any time I was forced willing to put her down

a little football game

a pretty terrible cousin picture
(sadly this was the best one we got!)

Nana with all of her grandchildren

We are so thankful for Grams!


Josh explained to Will that Thanksgiving was all about eating and football!

Josh helped his mom get her Christmas tree up and then our kids played with the 2 boxes for an hour!


Isabel was supposed to be helping decorate with the "snow"

My sweet BABIES with their favorite Christmas decoration at Nana's

Recreating the picture! When did they get so big??


No comments: