Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin traditions

We went on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch at a local church this weekend.  Yes, we probably pay more for these pumpkins than if we went to Walmart but the money goes to a good cause.  Plus, as I explained to Josh, I have pictures of our children at this pumpkin patch from the last 5 years.  You can't just stop traditions like that!!

Love that snaggle-tooth smile!

This time last year Will was still refusing to wear anything other than shorts.  I'm thankful he is wearing jeans this year (although he would much rather be in athletic pants if he had the chance)

I just made the mistake of looking back at pictures of them from years ago.  It is hard to believe how big they are getting.  I love them so much!


"Look mom! I'm a pumpkin too! Take my picture!"


Time to turn it into a jack-o-lantern
(I love that Isabel will stop to pose while the boys are way too in to the carving!)

He was super excited about actually helping daddy get the "pumpkin goo" out this year.

As usual, Isabel was much happier helping me get the seeds out and playing in the pumpkin goo without actually getting anything on her!

Josh was disappointed that the kids did not pick a more intricate pattern this year but this is what they wanted!

No comments: