Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break Fun 2013: Cousins

We try to fit in seeing as many family members as possible any time we are in Birmingham.  Our last night we got together at Josh's mom's house with my mom, Matt and Lauren and their 3 kids.  There were 5 kids 6 and under so you can imagine the noise and chaos.  It was so fun though.  Isabel and Will LOVE their cousins and love spending time with them.  I only wish we lived closer so we could all be together more often.  
Isabel loves being the "big cousin"!! 
Sweet Addy is already getting so big and will be running around with the rest of them way too soon!

These two are just trouble!! :)

Best cousin shot I could get! 

Brothers trying to escape the chaos outside....it didn't work!!

This sweet girl fell asleep on me while the other 4 kids ran around screaming! Can you tell how much I am loving it?  It is so nice to be an aunt!!

No comments: