Friday, June 21, 2013

Discovery Center

We are enjoying summer so much this year!  I know I have said it a million times but my kids are at really fun ages and there is just so much they can do!  This week a friend and I decided to take our 4 kids to a kids museum about an hour away.  It was such a fun day and definitely worth the trip!

digging for fossils

the girls taking a boat ride

they loved this firetruck!
(Will's head is blurry in so many of these pictures because I took them with my phone and could not get him to stop moving long enough to take a picture!!)


serious concentration

There were tons of bridges and trails outside where the kids could run and look at lots of different animals

cutest fireman ever!

driving the truck!

I'm so thankful for good friends and fun summer days!

No comments: