Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dance Recital

Isabel has loved taking dance this year and has been looking forward to her recital for months!  She was so excited to get up on that stage and dance and had no hesitation at all!  I was so proud of how well she knew her dances and how well she did.  I love my beautiful little dancer!!


She was so excited that Grams and Nana came to watch.  Plus it was shown live online so other family members out of town could watch her too!

My sassy ballerina

Isabel and her friend Avery that goes to her school as well

Somehow I ended up being a "stage mom" which I was not sure about at first but then enjoyed being with the girls backstage and helping them get in the correct places

In her tap costume with flowers from her daddy


Her cheering section after the recital

No comments: