Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Celebrating Josh!

I know without a doubt how lucky I am to be married to an amazing man who is such a great daddy!  This was made even more clear when he was out of town at camp for 2 days before Father's Day.  It is always obvious to me just how involved and helpful Josh is when he is not there to help.  It is also obvious how much I still enjoy hanging out with him after the kids are asleep when he is not there.  I get lonely the first night!  The kids miss him too!  There were multiple times when Isabel simply broke down crying because she missed her daddy.  We had to call him one day so he could just talk to her and was immediately able to calm her down.  Will definitely missed his daddy too, especially during his tball practice and game.  There were a couple of times when he was just a little lost without his daddy there to help him know what to do!



Needless to say, we were definitely ready to celebrate Josh (and the fact that he was home) on Father's day!  I am thankful that he is Isabel's hero and that each day he is showing her how a husband should love his wife.  I know she will have high standards one day because her daddy is such a great man.  I am thankful that Josh is teaching Will how to be a Godly man who has integrity, works hard and has his priorities in order!  Josh's priorities were obvious on Father's Day.  His day consisted of church, time with his family, tball practice and then a book study with a bunch of teenagers!  We love him so much!!

No comments: