Tuesday, May 21, 2013

perfect night for putt-putt

Despite the ridiculously terrible allergies, I love spring!!  It has rained more than I would like recently so we definitely take advantage of the pretty days and nights.  Last weekend we decided to take the kids to play putt-putt.  The love it and are getting a little better.  It seems like on most holes they get a 2 or 3 or they get about a 10.  Not sure what that is about.  I think it has a lot to do with their attention span and how much they care at that moment.  Sometimes Will seems to be playing hockey as he hits his ball to the hole but this time he actually waited until the ball stopped and hit it again for some of the holes.  Progress I guess.



Isabel realizing she got a hole in one!!
(I got one on this hole too...just in case you were wondering)

Will is really concentrating (notice his tongue sticking out)

love them!


Will got a hole in one too
(who knows what Isabel is doing)

oh how I wish I could freeze time

Will intently watching daddy while he bats

Have I mentioned lately how much I love these ages?!  It is just so much fun to do things with them.  I'm so ready for summer freedom!

No comments: