Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Today was such a great Mother's Day!  I got to hear Josh preach an amazing sermon this morning, had lunch with my family, and then just sat outside reading my book which is my ultimate relaxation! Then tonight we had a cookout with friends and even made s'mores.  We also got to spend time with Josh's mom who we had not seen in a while.  The only thing that could have made it better was if we could have seen my mom but we know we will see her soon!

I also forced my family to take some pictures which is never an easy task but always worth it!

So thankful I get to be their mommy

Isabel was so excited to give me the gift she made at school


Will was so proud of his hand print flower

Isabel and Will love their Nana (and Grams too!)


This would be our family picture....with our children "being dinosaurs"
 
Us trying to be normal

On Friday before Mother's Day Will told me that since it was so close to Mother's Day that could be my special day too.  He said that I didn't have to do anything because he and daddy would do it.  About an hour later he needed my help with something and said, "sorry mommy.  I just don't think mommies can have a day where they get to do whatever they want."

No comments: