Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April catch up

I just realized that I have not blogged at all in April and it is April 23.  Woops.  Sorry about that!  It has definitely been an interesting and busy month.  Our pastor resigned at the end of March so Josh has taken on many new responsibilities at work.  He has preached every Sunday in April and will preach in May as well.  Luckily he is great at preaching and enjoys it but his schedule is definitely a little busier.  The kids and I have enjoyed the weather and have spent a lot of time outside which makes everyone happy!!

I don't think I have taken a single picture with my camera all month so a catch up from with pictures from my phone will have to do....

 
I have been taking care of two sweet kids since January two days a week. We spend a lot of time at the library or the park or just playing at home.  One day I also found that $1 sunglasses from target make everyone happy!!

My little man got spring pictures taken at school.  I cannot stand how old he looks in these pictures!

Isabel went to a tea party birthday party for one of her best friends and had the best time.  The girls dressed up and brought their dolls with them.  

 
They made hats and were given gloves, pearls and pink boas to complete their outfits.

We signed Will up for tee ball.  He doesn't start practice with his team until May but of course he and Josh have already started their own practicing.  Will has always been great with a wiffle ball and plastic bat but it took him a little while to get used to hitting a baseball off of a tee with a metal bat.  He is getting better and better though.

Isabel finally learned to tie her shoes.  I'll be honest, I just haven't really tried to teach her this skill before now.  She didn't have any shoes that tied so I didn't even think about it.  Thanks to a book from Grams, she actually learned pretty quickly.

My little man and me at the playground at Isabel's school

Isabel doing some climbing


It has been a fun month but I think we are all ready for school to be out so we can have even more fun!

No comments: