Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Funnies.....

Because I have to remember these........

**Taylor Swift has a song called "22" and the first line is "It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters."  The first time we listened to this song in the car Isabel started laughing when it was over.
Isabel: That is so funny that she talked about chipmunks
me: What???
Isabel: I mean hamsters.  She said it was a perfect night to dress up like HAMSTERS!!

**Will begins his prayers like this almost every night and it just makes me laugh. "Dear God, thank you for my mommy, and daddy and sister and brother.......well, I mean that is me but you know that right?"

**On rainy days when Isabel's class cannot go to the playground for recess they play either Simon Says (which my obsessive rule-following daughter is great at by the way) or Heads up, 7 up.  The other day Isabel jumped in the car after school and was telling me how she got to be the person to tap people for a long time because no one knew it was her.  I asked why and she said, "because I tapped the boys!"  Apparently the girls always tap the other girls and the boys always tap the other boys but Isabel figured out that if she tapped a boy they would NEVER assume it was a girl so they never guess her.  She was quite proud of herself and I was pretty impressed too!

No comments: