Friday, December 7, 2012

Gingerbread House Masterpieces

Every year our church has a night dedicated to decorating gingerbread houses and it is always one of my favorite nights.  The kids enjoy it so much!  What could be better than pizza, eating decorating with candy and playing with friends?  This year we had a huge turnout with about 250 people there.  In case you are wondering, that is a lot of pizzas, graham crackers and tons of candy!!

Isabel informed me that eating pizza was more difficult with her missing tooth

Will and some of his best buddies. From the back these boys look so much alike. I cannot tell you how many times I have called for or talked to one of the other boys thinking it was Will and I am definitely not the only one!

It is blurry but the only picture I had of Isabel and her friend, Lillie. These girls are so precious, so well-behaved and so grown-up!

Decorating gingerbread houses takes serious concentration!


 There was a ton of students there too which is always fun for my kids.  These are our favorite babysitters and Isabel was so excited to show them that she lost her tooth!

There were lots and lots of gingerbread houses. I am always amazed at how creative some people are!

This is our 3rd year of the gingerbread house night.  Looking back just reminds me once again of how fast they are growing up. 

No comments: