Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas card photo shoot

My goal this past weekend was to get a picture to use on our Christmas card.  I know from previous experience that it would not be easy so I was prepared for it to not go well.  Fortunately it was actually pretty easy to get a pretty good picture. For the first time ever, I had 2 pictures that I liked that I could not decide between.  That is seriously a miracle!

Since there was a big game that afternoon (ROLL TIDE!!) we were all wearing our Alabama attire and had to take a few pictures of that first...




After changing into more "Christmassy" clothes, we got a few good pictures and some funny ones too...
This is what you get when daddy stands behind the photographer making crazy faces


Getting a normal smiling face from Will is not easy. Usually we get this kind of thing...

Somehow the photo-shoot ended by playing in the leaves. At first is was fun to just throw them up in the air...

but soon they were throwing them at each other and laughing like crazy!

No comments: