Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It is finally fall....

After a crazy busy week and Josh being out of town for a couple of days, we needed a fun family day so we headed to our favorite pumpkin patch/corn maze.  We went last year and the year before that and I love looking back to see how much my kids have grown over the years.  Usually the place is packed but this year we went earlier than usual and on a cloudy Sunday afternoon so we almost had the place to ourselves.  As always, we had a great time. 
 
Isabel wanted to pose with every scarecrow she saw

Will was too busy for pictures.  Both kids played some putt-put..

and Will and Josh spent forever throwing footballs

I finally got my little man to stop for just a second

She is getting so tall!

Will is too!

We braved the huge corn maze this year and had so much fun.
"which way do we go??"

Luckily Josh figured out a little trick to help us find our way out a little easier this year


Climbing the hay mountain and sliding down is always fun

I begged for a quick sibling shot

Loving the hayride!  Will was mesmerized by the tractor's huge wheels!

Me and my girl enjoying the hayride



 

 The kids loved this huge pipe slide this year.

Crazy kids!

My pretty girl is getting so big.  I love those big brown eyes!

 I love my silly little man even though he is refusing to wear pants regardless of how cold it is outside.  It is going to be a long winter!

We had a great day!  I cannot wait for more fun fall days!

No comments: