Friday, June 22, 2012

10 years

10 years ago, surrounded by my family and friends, I married my best friend and the love of my life.  Cheesy maybe but it is true.  It was definitely one of the best days of my life and there has not been one second in the past 10 years that I have regretted saying "I do."  I know just how much God has blessed me with an amazing husband and a happy marriage and I am so thankful!


We were married in Reid Chapel at Samford University... the place we met 4 years earlier

I'm so thankful for my mom and all she did to make the day perfect

So many friends and family came to the wedding and it meant so much to me
My grandparents have passed away but I love having these pictures of them and knowing they got to be a part of my wedding

Josh with his brother and mom
I love the family I married into!

I love these girls and I'm so glad each one was there to stand with me at my wedding

This may be my favorite wedding picture.  I tried to make it down the aisle on my own but couldn't do it so Josh came to walk me the rest of the way.  I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.  I love him!

so HAPPY saying "I DO!"

Mr. and Mrs. Josh Knierim

a picture of my grandparents that I will always treasure

cutting the cake
(the groom's cake was really my favorite.  I'm a chocolate kind of girl)

One very special moment during the reception was when my sorority sisters stood in a circle around me and sang two special songs to our sorority. These girls really were like sisters to me during my years at Samford (and beyond)

bubbles!! Hawaii here we come


We were married before all pictures were digital so all I had of my wedding pictures was the original book I was given.  This terrified me!  I finally had every picture scanned and put on a CD at Wolf Camera.  Easily the best $30 ever spent!

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

Happy decade of marriage! Loved seeing the flashback at SU. Congratulations!
~Erica