Saturday, April 7, 2012

Twas the day before Easter.........

We had a great "day before Easter" decorating eggs, playing outside, looking in Easter baskets, and grilling out. 

The kids were definitely more into dying eggs this year.  Isabel figured out how to make an egg 2 colors and Will just liked dropping in the eggs and "stirring" them


no one was surprised that Isabel wanted her first egg to be pink


It helps to concentrate if your stick out your tongue


the finished product


After nap time the kids woke up to find surprises in their Easter baskets!  





these kids LOVE peeps!


Now we are ready for Easter Sunday!  I love how much more my kids understand this year about why Jesus died for us on the cross.  I want them to understand the sacrifice and amazing love of God!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Very cute! I love the look on your face in that first picture. Also, I spy your old play kitchen in that picture. That brings back memories!!