Monday, March 19, 2012

spring break 2012

Last week was our spring break so the kids and I headed to Birmingham for a few days.  Originally I complained about our spring break being so early but since the highs have been in the 70s and 80s for a week, I guess it really was a "spring" break and we had a great time.
Isabel was so proud that she could read Grams' Kindergarten books!!


As always, Isabel and Will had fun playing with their cousins
(Avery was too busy to pose for this picture and I have no idea why Will looks so serious)


We practiced for Easter with plenty of egg hunting outside


No reason not to hide the eggs in tulips right??  Sorry Grams!


We spent a morning at Nana's house too.  I forgot Will's allergy medicine but I thought he would be fine around the cats for just an hour or so.  WRONG!  Will had a pretty intense reaction so we spent the rest of the time outdoors.  Good thing the weather was amazing.

Silly boy!


This picture just makes me laugh!

No comments: