Tuesday, December 20, 2011

fun with friends

I love play dates!  What is better than watching my kids have fun with their friends while I get some adult conversation with another mommy?  A few days ago we had a fun morning with my friend Kim and her kids, Thomas and Mae.  They live in Huntsville so we met at a park in the middle (actually closer to us, thanks Kim!) and then had lunch.  The kids played great and we had such a great time!

Two beautiful girls who had so much fun together!!


Will stopped to play us some music on the drums


You have no idea how hard it was to get these two boys to stop at the top of the slide long enough to take this picture!


Isabel is always willing to stop and pose


We tried hard to get a picture of all 4 of them but this is the best I got.  Maybe we should have waited for a group picture until after their bellies were full of chick-fil-a!


sweet boys

No comments: