Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween: trial run

Tonight the kids and I went to a Halloween party.  Josh is out of town, the costumes were not completed and we didn't know a lot of the people at the party.  I came very close to backing out but I'm glad I didn't.  We actually had a lot of fun.  Isabel wants to be an angel for Halloween but I convinced her to be a cheerleader just for tonight.  I knew the party would be mostly outside and that there would be a bounce house.  I'm pretty sure the long white dress and wings would not have survived. 

We had to bring a pumpkin to this party.  I remembered this about an hour before we were supposed to be there.  Of course we had no pumpkin! So we made a pit stop at a pumpkin patch at a church near us to grab a pumpkin and I had to at least try to get a picture.  No, the pictures are not great.  Can you tell I didn't have enough time to keep trying?  Oh well, they'll work for now. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Aww, they're good! That was an early Halloween party, and the costumes look great!