Thursday, October 6, 2011

hakuna matata



Last week Isabel and I had a movie date to see The Lion King.  It has always been one of my favorite Disney movies but I was hesitant to take my sensitive and easily scared 4 year old.  Lets face it, Scar and those hyenas can be scary and death is not my favorite subject to discuss with her.  After talking with some mommy friends, Josh and I decided that she would be fine and off we went.

Overall we had a good time.  I think it is safe to say that this is NOT Isabel's favorite Disney movie though.  There wasn't even a mention of a princess and she was very confused about why Nala wasn't even wearing a bow!  She did love the songs though and was so impressed that I knew all the words! :)


I love time alone with my sweet girl!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I like your shirt!! :)