Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fountain Fun

The shopping area near us has a fountain area in the middle that kids can play in. Our kids love it! We took them this afternoon and I actually remembered my camera this time. I'm so glad I did because I love these pictures. They make me laugh!

I love Isabel's face. The fountains are constantly getting bigger and smaller so the kids often get surprised when all of the sudden they get sprayed in the face!

Can you tell how much she loves this?

Pretty girl! She is getting so big!

I love this sweet face
 (and please notice the hair cut!!)

My little man spends a lot of his time fighting the water!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great pics, Jenn!! Did you get a new camera?

kaw said...

Love it! Water pictures are always the best! And your kids are adorable, as always!