Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the greatest husband and daddy ever!! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to be married to an amazing man that is also such a wonderful father! He loves our children so much and is totally involved in every aspect of parenting them. We are definitely a team and I'm so thankful for that!
Isabel is such a daddy's girl. She made him a card and said that she loves her daddy because:
  • he puts her to bed
  • he reads her stories
  • he teaches her how to be nice to Will
  • he loves her and hugs her and tickles her!
I pray that she will always compare every boy she even considers dating to her daddy. Maybe I will be ok with her getting married someday as long as she is marrying a Godly man that truly loves her the way her daddy loves us


I think that as Will gets older he loves his daddy more and more. Mommy does not tackle as good as daddy and he lets me know regularly. He loves to play baseball and basketball with Josh and would wrestle with him all day if he could. I am so thankful that Will has Josh as a role model and pray that he grows up to be a man just like him some day!

Will and Isabel have no idea how lucky they are to have a daddy that loves God, puts his family first and spends so much time with them. Last weekend I went out of town for a wedding. Josh took the kids to play putt-putt and to get slushies. They loved every second of their time with him!

This is the picture you get when both kids are more interested in seeing the funny faces daddy is making rather than look at the camera!

No comments: