Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Being a mommy is definitely one of the best but also one of the hardest things I have ever done! Hugs from these two make the hard days worth it! 

These two can fill me with joy or frustrate me faster than anyone else!

I'm so glad my mom got to spend Mother's Day weekend with us. Josh and I both know how lucky we are to have been raised by such amazing mothers and to still have them be such a huge part of our lives. They are also the 2 best grandmas ever! :)

So thankful that Josh is such a great husband and daddy. He helps me to be the best mommy I can be. I love you Josh!

Some Mother's Day funnies....

Isabel: Why are some mommies a mother and some are a mommy?

Isabel after giving me her gifts:  You know what would be a good idea? How about after I give you really sweet presents, you can give me some?
**apparently we need to continue to work on "giving is better than receiving"

Will decided that Mother's Day would be the best day to have the BIGGEST tantrum ever in the middle of Lowe's.  Once it was finally over he fell and hit his mouth on the basket causing him to try to run away from us in the parking lot screaming (when he gets hurt he doesn't want anyone near whatever he hurt).  After all of this we finally get in the car and Josh and I are exhausted.  Will finally gets quiet and then 2 minutes later says, "Happy Easter Mommy!" in the sweetest, happiest voice ever! 

1 comment:

kaw said...

Mae doesn't like for anyone to touch her either. If you get anywhere near her she starts screaming "Don't touch it!!!" It's awesome!