Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dancing mermaid

Isabel had another dance performance last night. Since they danced to a song from Little Mermaid they all wore their bathing suits. Isabel was beyond excited about showing us the dance AND wearing her bathing suit. She did a great job and we are so proud of her!

Isabel and her friend, Sasha

Will loved watching her dance (and yes, he is wearing long sleeves. Although it was 90 degrees a few days ago, the high was in the 50's yesterday!)

Ready to start dancing...

Close up of my cutie

Isabel watched us and smiled for the cameras almost the entire time..which meant she was not always paying as much attention to the actual dance moves she was supposed to be doing.

Isabel and her sweet teachers. We love them!

As soon as Isabel finished her picture, Will ran up to have his own picture made! I guess he couldn't resist being surrounded by 4 pretty girls! :)

My dancer with her flower and balloon. She was a happy girl!


**Yes, I realize the pictures are huge but making them this big is the only way I can keep them from being blurry.  Plus I think it will help when I print them out one day.

No comments: