Saturday, April 30, 2011

A princess wedding

Official Royal Wedding Portraits Revealed| Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Prince William, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth II
I have to admit that I have been somewhat interested in the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Not "wake-up-at-4am-to-watch-it" interested but definitely "record-it and-fast-forward-to-the-interesting-parts-later" interested. The best part was watching it with Isabel. She was so excited about the "real live princess (Duchess...whatever) wedding" but had a lot of questions and funny comments. For example... "why is she wearing that thing over her face (the veil)? I want her to take it off." "Her dress is very pretty. Why is it so long though? Will the prince step on it?" "Why is that man (the priest) wearing that gold dress thing?" "Whoa! Look at that hat!!" Will didn't pay a whole lot of attention until I said, "Look! There is Prince William in that car." He looked at the TV and said, "that not me in the car, mommy!"

A little while later Isabel felt the need to dress up like Cinderella while I was trying to get ready.

Isabel then informed Will that he needed to be the prince so they could be "weddinged"
Will: I not be the prince. I be the daddy.
I turned around to see him dressed in Josh's shirt! :)

No comments: