Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Although it isn't officially Spring, this week has been our spring break. Luckily it was also spring break in Alabama so my mom and Josh's mom were out of school too. Of course that meant we headed to Birmingham for a few days. Again, even though it wasn't officially spring, we still had beautiful weather so we spent a ton of time outside......
My mom had to pick up a few things from school one morning so we let the kids play on the playground. They thought it was great!

Will wanted to swing with me

"why are you taking my picture? I'm trying to slide!"

We also did a lot of playing outside at my mom's house. One of my mom's friends gave her this helmet for Will. He thought he was so cool in it

Josh had to wear it too before he could play baseball....

...or football! :)

We also took a trip to the Birmingham Zoo. Our Nashville zoo passed worked there too so it was free! :)

Will talked the ENTIRE time about seeing "nocereses" (rhinoceroses) and giraffes but then wasn't impressed with either when we finally saw them

Izzy and Will also got to ride the carousel which was a huge hit!

I also got to spend time holding 3 precious newborns while in Birmingham. I saw my friend Dori's little boy again and my friend Angie had her baby while we were there so I went to see her twice! I also have a new niece!!! Ansely Nolan was born on March 2, 2011 and she is adorable!! Unfortunately I did not take a single picture of any of these babies. What is wrong with me? I'm sure we will see them all again soon and I promise to take pictures. The thought of trying to get a picture of all 4 cousins, 4 and under, just makes me laugh! We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

Such cute pictures of your so cute kiddos! Maggie is looking at the pictures with me, and when she saw Isabel's picture, she said, "She looks sweet." I told her that I am sure she is! Glad ya'll had a good break!