Wednesday, February 23, 2011

playdate in Huntsville

On Monday we drove to Huntsville to spend the day with my friend Kim and her precious kids, Thomas and Mae. Although there were some crazy moments with 4 kids 4 and under, we had so much fun. The weather was amazing so we spent a lot of time outside. Plus Kim and I even got to have a real conversation while Will and Mae took a nap and Isabel and Thomas watched a movie! It was a great day. I only wish we lived closer so we could do it more often.
Thomas and Isabel

Will and Mae coloring swinging and sliding was so much fun my little man is getting so big I love my sweet girl Any time Will plays football he asks for a helmet. We don't have one so he usually settles for any type of hat (usually his toboggan has to do). He was SO EXCITED that Thomas had a real helmet that he could wear. So excited that he refused to smile. I got this face instead!

1 comment:

kaw said...

Is it funny that we wrote almost the exact same post. Apparently we felt similarly about the visit. :)