Sunday, February 6, 2011

Isabel's 4th Birthday

I still can't believe my baby girl is 4 years old!  She is getting so big! Since her birthday was on a Sunday this year, we pretty much celebrated all weekend.  She loved every minute of it!



 Every birthday girl needs their fingernails and toenails painted purple, right? 

 
Ready for presents!! 


Yay!!  Isabel was so excited.  She will sit and play with these for hours!!

Ok this picture is hilarious to me.  She got this precious apron from Josh's grandparents and she was so excited about it.  She immediately put it on and of course I started to take her picture.  We could not figure out why she had her arms inside of the apron.  Finally she informed us that she needed to put her hands in the pockets.  The apron is reversible and the other side has pockets.  I guess Isabel felt you should be able to use the pockets regardless of the side showing!


Izzy being silly with Nana

We love new tag books....and of course it must be a princess or fancy nancy!

Will had a little bit of trouble understanding why all of the presents were for Isabel.  He and Josh decided to play with his new kazoos instead!

These pictures make me tear up every time.  When I was little I got one of these angels every year.  Now my mom gives one to Isabel each year.  I love seeing my daughter with something that was so special to me when I was growing up.  I love how special it is to her too.

Grams, Isabel and the 4 Angel
 

Isabel got a big princess dress-up set and immediately had to try some on.  She likes sleeping beauty the most but only because her dress is pink (seriously, could she be any more girly??)


Should I worry that Will loves to dress up like Snow White? :)  Won't this picture be fun to show off when he is a teenager?  ha ha!

We got Isabel a new "big girl" back pack this year. 


No comments: