Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Babies in Birmingham

The kids and I made a quick trip to Birmingham over the weekend. I was helping to give a baby shower for one of my life-long best friends. Plus one of my best friends from college recently had a baby boy that I was dying to meet.
I have been friends with these girls for as long as I can remember. It was great getting to see them again. We have 6 children between us and 3 more on the way!

Angie and I have literally been friends since we were born. Our moms were friends and we lived a few houses apart. I cannot wait for her baby girl to get here!
Meet baby Timothy! Isn't he precious? I'm so glad he cooperated and came early so I would get a chance to meet him while we were in Birmingham
Of course we also got to spend time with family while in town. Isabel and Will loved playing with Avery. They chased each other around my mom's house for so long, laughing the whole time. As you can see, getting a picture of the three of them together is still pretty impossible. We can't wait to add baby A to this group in just a few weeks!!
Will had to get a little piano playing in while at Grams
We had to leave the basketball goal at home but don't worry, he made a new one within 5 minutes of getting to the house

No comments: