Monday, January 10, 2011

the lost pictures of Christmas

As I was about to erase my memory card today, I noticed some Christmas pictures that I didn't remember. Somehow these pictures didn't get uploaded onto the computer with the rest and didn't make it on the blog. I'm so glad I noticed before they got deleted! whew! Anyway, here are a few more fun Christmas moments...

Leaving out cookies for Santa

tracking Santa before bed 

Isabel and Uncle Matt playing Barbies

gotta have some pictures in front of the tree
 awwww...can't you feel the love?

Decorating Christmas cookies...Isabel was promoted to doing icing this year instead of only sprinkles. It was a big deal for her!
 Will was allowed to do some sprinkles but after that first cookie he decided that eating them was more fun

No comments: