Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 year and 4 year pictures

We took the kids to get their pictures made yesterday.  Will turned 2 less than 2 months ago and Isabel turns 4 in a few weeks so it was just easier to do it all together.  I can honestly say that the trip was a success and I am so happy with the pictures we got.  Both kids did well.  Isabel did exactly what the photographer told her and wouldn't move but we had some issues with the big fake cheesy smiles.  Will went to where the photographer put him but after about 5 seconds he would move and say, "I ALL DONE NOW!!"  I will go ahead and apologize for the millions of pictures included on this post.  It was to hard to choose the ones we wanted to buy but I can put as many as I want on my blog! Enjoy! :)




 








my little man!






she looks WAY too old here!

I love this picture but have no idea how to frame it and set it out.


Will decided that it would be more fun to play peek-a-boo than smile for the picture! Crazy boy!!



1 comment:

kaw said...

they're so good! it helps that you have really adorable children! i think my favorite is the one of both of them standing with their arms around each other.