Me: Isabel, did you know this is a picture of you when you were in mommy's belly?
Isabel: nope. I always thought it was a gorilla!
Me (talking about the computer not working): Ugh! This stinks!
Will: Who poopeded mommy?
Like most kids their age, Isabel and Will are constantly asking questions. Seriously. Constantly! If I had a dollar for every question they asked we would be millionaires.....in a couple of hours! Some of the questions are funny, some catch me completely off guard and are hard to answer and to be honest, some are just annoying. Will's questions are pretty basic:
- What is his/her name? (about every random stranger we see)
- What are you doing?
- Why did you__________(everything that you do all day long)
- Where are we going?
- What is that thing (anything and everything he sees)
- How do bones get in a body?
- If we keep eating more food every day, how come more can still fit in our bellies?
- What is Santa Claus's middle name?
- Are there roads and houses in Heaven?
- Isabel: If God is always with me, does that mean He can't be with everyone else?
- She learned the bible verse "Let all the children come to me" and then asked why Jesus wanted the children to come to him and then who didn't want the children to go to Jesus
- If I whisper really quietly when I pray, can God still hear me?
- If a firetruck is going too fast, will the police get him?
Sorry for the lack of pictures lately but don't worry, someone is turning 4 in a few days so there will be plenty of pictures coming soon!!