Friday, December 17, 2010

more funnies

Sorry. I know I just did a post about the things they say but I have to post these before I forget them. Actually I'm sure I'll remember 10 more things after I push the publish post button. me: Will, your such a stinker Will: I not poopy!!! I was explaining to Isabel that someone was coming to babysit her and Will that night Isabel: I'm glad she is coming to babysit but I don't want you to call it babysitting. We are NOT babies and nobody is sitting Will still repeats a lot of what he hears Isabel say..... me: Will, what are you going to tell Santa you want for Christmas? Will: More barbies! me: no, that is what Isabel wants. You don't have to ask for that. Do you want something different? Will: Oh! More footballs! Almost every day Isabel comes up with a new name that she wants us to call her. Yesterday she was "Isabel Rosie Princess Christmas Tree." She can't understand why sometimes we forget or get mixed up!

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

That is hilarious! I hope you have thought of more...I'll check back tomorrow..and the next day. =)