Tuesday, November 23, 2010

shutterfly

Are you ready for Christmas cards?? I can't believe it is already that time of year. I have to say that Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of this season and my very favorite are the picture cards. I love seeing the family photos although getting one of my kids causes me serious stress! For the past few years we have been using the photo Christmas cards from shutterfly. I have always been very happy with them and this year they have even more options to chose from. The greatest part is that this year I will get some of my cards for free because of this great promotion they have going on for bloggers. If you don't know about shutterfly, you should definitely go check it out. I put all of my pictures on there and share them with my family. They also have great gift ideas. I make calendars every year and give them to the grandparents. What grandparent doesn't want 12 months of cute pictures of their grandchildren? They also have personalized mugs and other things with pictures on them that would make great Christmas gifts. Ok, hurry and get those Christmas cards ready to send. Make sure you send us one!! :)

No comments: