Friday, November 5, 2010

I don't want my children to be happy

Interesting title huh? It got my attention too. My friend Kim posted a link to this blog on facebook. I read the initial post, I don't want my children to be happy and LOVED it! Then I went to the best of section of her blog and LOVED so many others posts that I just had to share this with all of you. I love her honesty, her attitude toward parenting, the way she writes and most of her, her obvious love for God and desire to follow Him. Seriously, they are all good but here are some of my favorites...so far! Better Me than You Maternal SATs Two Strong Willed Children Bless my Interruptions

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've been a reader of this one for a while now... so good! She is hysterical in addition to having such a Godly perspective on things