Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we packed up and headed to Birmingham for Thanksgiving. It was great! I have to say that I am definitely thankful for how much easier the car ride is this year compared to last year! We did a lot of eating, playing, shopping, relaxing, and of course, more eating. We may have watched some football but no need to dwell on that! It was a wonderful holiday and we definitely have so much to be thankful for!
Once again another lovely picture of Josh and his brother carving the turkey
Isabel wanted to help Nana cook EVERYTHING this weekend

Will didn't care much about cooking. He just decided he would stand around and look cute

our holiday also involved a lot of chasing the poor cats by two lively kids! In this picture Isabel is listening to hear if Milo is purring to see if he is happy Will requested to have his picture made by the snowmen (yes, I know he needs another haircut but I haven't recovered from the last one so I'm not racing to make an appointment right now) Uncle Matt and Aunt Lauren gave Will a Cars sleeping bag for his birthday. At first he had no idea what to do with it ...but he and Isabel quickly figured it out and loved it! seriously, how cute is this kid? just a swingin'... I'm so thankful for my family swinging with Nana Will loved filling this dump truck up with leaves and acorns

the fire station in Alabaster puts out little wooden fire trucks, helicopters, trains, cars, etc for kids to play on. Of course Will had to be a fireman
We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. God has blessed me with so much and it is hard to even express how thankful I am. Now I just need to make sure I remember all I have to be thankful for each and every day instead of just one day a year!

2 comments:

kaw said...

I feel that you should enter the picture of Izzy and Will in the sleeping bag in a contest. Oh my word, cutest picture ever. Your kids are so cute.

The Gaymons said...

I agree...picture in the sleeping bag is adorable!!