Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Break trip to Birmingham

Last week was fall break here. Since the kids were out of school all week, I decided that we would spend a few days in Birmingham. Unfortunately they got sick the first night we were there so the week did not go exactly as I had planned. Luckily they were feeling well enough after a day or two for us to still have a lot of fun. The weather was great so we spent a lot of time outside!
this was my mom's baby carriage when she was a little girl. I played with it when I was little too so I love that Isabel still loves playing with it.
Will was more interested in playing baseball......not a shocker!
we spent one morning at a great park
climbing
driving Grams
Isabel FINALLY decided that curly slides were fun
Will is serious about his sliding
Will loved his banana popsicle at Nana's house
still trying to get a picture of all three cousins. what will we do when there are four?? Avery will be a big sister in a few more months!!
It is impossible for all 3 to look at the same camera at the same time

No comments: