Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bowling Anyone?

For some reason, Josh has really been wanting to take the kids bowling. I, however, wasn't so sure how much fun bowling would be for a 3 year old and a 1 year old. This Saturday, Josh won and we took the kids bowling. I have to admit that it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
Will's first turn

he immediately started running after the ball...FOUL!

Isabel was very proud that she could actually hold the ball herself Isabel was more aware of how many pins she actually knocked down and would get mad if she didn't get them all. I had to explain that it is really hard to knock them down so she just need to try to get as many as she could
Bowling is fun!
They loved the chairs too
Will's favorite part was the ball return. It was like Christmas morning for him every time his ball appeared again.
After about 30 minutes Will was done bowling and wanted a snack (have I mentioned lately that this kid would eat 24/7 if I let him? What will it be like when he is a teenager??)

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

You are a brave Mommy! Thank you for paving the way, Jenn. I think we may give bowling a try in a few months.