Saturday, June 5, 2010

Will's first haircut

Yesterday we took Will for his first haircut. The back of his hair was reaching the mullet stage and the front was just going everywhere! Since Will laughs through the doctor's exam, I thought a hair cut would be easy. I was VERY wrong!
Will was very happy while waiting

Big sister came along for support. Actually she was not happy that she didn't get to have her hair cut tooStill happy while sitting in the kitty cat chair (he is saying kitty cat) He wasn't so sure about the cape but the sucker made everything better....for now The pictures stop here because no one wants any pictures of a screaming toddler. At first Will was fine unless she tried to touch him. He kept jerking away from her which made a haircut pretty impossible. We tried sitting him in my lap and we tried holding him still. We even tried letting him watch a movie while they cut it. Nothing worked. He didn't want anyone near his hair. Finally I held him while he screamed and 2 hairdressers tried to cut his hair. NOT a fun experience. I've decided to embrace the mullet. We aren't going back for another haircut for a while!

I just realized that I don't have an after picture. Sorry about that. I'll do that soon. It does look pretty cute!

1 comment:

The Gaymon Family said...

Can't wait to see the finished product...it is hard to imagine Will looking any cuter, though!

By the way, thanks for the encouragement about the potty training. That was just what I needed to hear.