Monday, June 21, 2010

Birmingham Part 2: looking good in hats

One day my mom and I took the kids to Target. Isabel found a pink hat that she was obsessed with and William quickly responded with his new favorite phrase, "me too" Normally I would let them play with the hats for a minute and then distract them enough to leave them at the store without a meltdown. However, Grams was with us so of course the kids got to keep the hats. That is what grandmas are for, right? I'm really sad that I didn't get a good picture of Iz in her hat, but I love these of Will.
Another day the kids were playing with my mom while I was getting dressed. Apparently they were playing dress up in some of my stuff from when I was a kid. These were the favorites:

1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute! My parents totally have that Razorbacks knit hat- hilarious!!