Saturday, May 22, 2010

Playdate with the Watkins

Last Wednesday my friend Kim came to visit with her two kids, Thomas (4) and Mae (2 days older than Will). Although I can now honestly say without hesitation that I cannot ever imagine having 4 children, we had SO MUCH FUN! Isabel and Will loved playing with their new friends and Kim and I enjoyed being around another mommy going through similar life stages! I am so glad they came and can't wait to do it again soon!
Fortunately Will found that Thomas loves playing with balls as much as he does. Although there was never a time that they actually hit the ball to each other, they had fun trying all day

swinging and sliding Thomas brought his scooter and Will thought he was so cool on it After taking about a million pictures, this was the best I got. Not too bad. You can check Kim's blog later and see if she got a better one Funny Faces!!!

No comments: