Monday, April 26, 2010

because it is a rainy monday....

I thought you might need a laugh: **A while ago my mom was babysitting while Josh and I went out. Isabel: where did mommy and daddy go Grams: they went out on a date Isabel: really? do you think they will get married??
 **Today while I was doing laundry Isabel said, "mommy, while you do the laundry, I'll babysit Will. Don't worry, I'll just text you if he starts screaming."
 **Will's new favorite thing is to yell "ME ME!" whenever anyone asks a "who wants to ........" question. We have a lot of fun with this. :) He thinks it is hilarious and we do too!! "Who wants to get thrown in the trash?" Will: ME ME!! "Who wants to eat dog poo?" Will: ME ME!!
 **While I was making lunch, emptying the dishwasher and trying to clean up the kitchen: Isabel (playing with Will in their little kitchen set): Hey mom, can you hand me my cup (that is on the table in front of her)? I'm kind of in the middle of something.

3 comments: