Friday, April 16, 2010

Bama Bound

We decided to spend a few days of our 2 week spring break in Birmingham. Josh had to stay and work so it was just me and the kids. I was a little worried about making the trip without Josh but I have to say that our first trip in the mini van was about a million times better than before. This is hard for me to say but I am extremely thankful for Barney. As a teenager I swore my kids would never watch it and Isabel never did but for some reason Will is obsessed with it. It really is the only thing on TV that holds his attention for more than 15 seconds. I recently found 3 Barney DVDs at some consignment sales and that is how we survived our trip to Birmingham and back!
Isabel and Will love playing with their cousin, Avery. She is about to turn 1 and is able to actually play with them a lot more which they love. Here she is pushing Will around the room.

looking outside

One morning mom and I were getting ready and Will was way too quiet. This is what we found! We spent a lot of time outside and Will loved every second of it. When inside, he just repeated "side" (who knows where the "out" went) over and over and over Izzy and her Grams
of course Will had to join in the fun too
Isabel loved the wind chimes!
when did he get so big? where did my baby go?
my sweet girl!!
so cute
the kids loved getting to spend time with their Nana too
singing a duet

1 comment:

Giann said...

They are so cute! Love of the picture of Will with the kleenex!